Friday, January 15, 2010

The Sphere Sells Out

Hi! You might be wondering why there's been no action around these parts for the last month or so. Well, you see, there is actually a very good reason for that: your favorite visionary guru psychedelic mind pirate has sold his soul and bought into the "American Dream" he has railed against for the better part of his life.

Translation: I bought a house.

















Yes, I know this absolutely flies in the face of the staunch anti-establishment pose I've tried so hard to cultivate all my life, but dammit there's just something nice about quadrupling the square footage of your old shithole apartment, having an actual garage to park in and such amenities as a washer/dryer and dishwasher.

Anyway the upshot is that AT&T still hasn't come out to set up my internet, so you guys and gals are gonna have to wait a few more days for your next fix. In the meantime, feel free to check out some of the other blogs you see linked on the right hand side. I particularly recommend "The Red Telephone" if your into super obscure psych. I can spend weeks on that site!

Anyway I'm posting this from work on the down low, so I'd better get out of here. See you guys shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the the morgage age,it gets better with time,try beans on toast for instant relief,initally.
    Well Done and happy posting in the near future !!
    Niall

    ReplyDelete
  2. new house, dead forum?

    ReplyDelete