Monday, April 9, 2012

Crystal Sphere hits 100,000 page views, millions weep.


What the hell is going on here?

Whoo-ee, gang, can you believe it?: 100,000 page views of this here blogspot! You people seriously have too much free time on your hands!

But just the same, I would like to offer my thanks to all of you who've taken the time to come and visit me over in my little corner of the cyberspace universe. It's been a proverbial long, strange trip, and I must say I've learned a lot about the thankless existence of a blog operator. No, I keed, I keed!! I loves you guys so much, I am going straight to RapidShare and opening an account and re-upping the entire enchilada, which means all your favorite Sphere content will be available once more.


Thank you again for your patience. As you all realize, life has a funny way of getting in the middle of the best laid plans, and so I appreciate you all sticking around.

You may notice some upcoming changes as I intend to focus more on my writing in the future, but as I said all previous content will soon be made available on an archival basis, which means if you missed it the first time around, you'll have another opportunity to get what you need.

So thank you again fellow space cadets. Without you this place would have a black hole, and me an untethered, flailing cosmonaut!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant! We'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was jazzed just to be able to find the Pop Box and the Rock Box still existing somewhere. I read of your intent to publish your liner notes for "Rock" online, but is there disc by disc art available, as with "Pop"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Fathermosh, we never did get disc for disc art done for the Rock Box. There is the single cover and track lists available with the download however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks for all that you are doing, and all the information that you share with us. Much appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're bringing it back to life here! Is it just me or did Capt. Pike look better after he was just a head on a box? Probably just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will this include all of The Who stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments, all. For those of you slick enough to be checking out the comments of this thread, you'll be privy to what's getting re-upped as it happens. (I'll make a new post once the entire lugubrious process is over. It's a pain in the ass!)

    Just re-uploaded:
    V/A - LA Gemstones: The Pop Box (discs 1-5)
    The Who - Lifehouse; Tale of the Ox; Rock Is Dead... Long Live Rock; Here for More; Who's for Tennis?; The Price of Pop Art; The Savage Young Who
    The Monkees - 33&1/3 Revolutions per Monkee OST; Instant Replay Redux (now in twin stereo and mono editions-- get this!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added:
    Brian Wilson - Brian (discs 1 & 2)
    Kevin Ridel/ Peel - Blindside
    Pr**** & the Re******** - A Shock to the System
    Dennis Wilson - Dennis Wilson Forever

    More tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete